Home » Cine News

Viswaroopam sequel: Coming soon

[Behind Woods, Monday, 21 May 2012 18:18 No Comment]

image Kamal Haasan was recently in Los Angeles for a very special screening of Vishwaroop (Hindi version of Viswaroopam) for Barrie M. Osborne, producer of The Lord Of The Rings, Matrix, Face/Off and Dick Tracy. Meanwhile the actor has now confirmed that he has plans to start the sequel of Viswaroopam soon. In fact the team has shot some important scenes (which requires complicated procedures of permission for shooting at particular locations) for the sequel already.
"I’d say we’ve got 15 percent of the sequel in place already. I’ll shoot the remaining 85 percent of the sequel as soon as Vishwaroopam is released," Kamal was quoted saying.

[Full Coverage]

(For updates you can share with your friends, follow TNN on Facebook, Twitter and Google+)

Comments are closed.